My name is Richard Huynh(Pronounced Hwin). Born and raised in San Francisco, I recently started traveling a lot and was convinced to start a blog to record the haphazard stream of consciousness that goes on in my head. Hopefully you get a kick out of it.
I enjoy terribly ponderful wuns.
I especially enjoy the following activities:
- Brazilian Jiujitsu
- Kickboxing/ Muay Thai
- Skateboarding ( once upon a time)
- Long Distance Running (training for a Spartan Race)
- Cooking (anything from Italian to Vietnamese food is delicious)
- Reading ( on things ranging from Space Technology and Blackholes to refugee biographies)
I have also traveled to/lived the following places:
- Hong Kong (4 months studying abroad in Fall 2013)
- Kenya (3 months volunteering in Summer 2014)
- Brazil (2 week international markets class in Winter 2015)
- Washington, DC ( 3 months of Spring of 2015)
- China ( 6-7 months in Summer and Fall of 2015)
- Vietnam (Revisiting the homeland in 2015)
- Taiwan (couchsurfing in early 2016)
- Thailand (Thaiboxing camp in Spring 2016)
Graduated from UC Santa Cruz with a degree in Global Economics ( meaning I am “forced” to travel to complete my major). Worked with a few startups in both the US and in China.
Recently I have been especially into street food, languages, and programming. Going to be in Coding House, a programming bootcamp right by Silicon Valley. Also currently working with TaiChiJianBing(太极煎饼) selling organic and non-inexpensive streetfood.
Above all. I enjoy bullet points (and parenthesis)